1. What is this KAL/CAL? - Shoplivepages::jquery();?>
Autumn is here! My favourite season, full of swirling leaves in rich russets and golds, toadstools and acorns, pumpkins and pine cones! Foxes and owls, evening sightings of deer in the fields and squirrels gathering their winter hoard.
The colours are rich and tonal and we too can start cosying up ready for winter.
So Locket's Autumnal Knit-a-long/Crochet-a-long has been born! Throughout September and October let's join together to knit, crochet and cook wonderful autumnal treats with the chance to win a prize at the end!
The KAL/CAL will run from Monday 16th September until Sunday 3rd November
- Buy one of the Kits or special skeins of yarn from the Autumnal KAL/CAL section of my shop
- Sign up for the special Autumnal KAL/CAL newsletter here
- Use the hashtag #locketsautumnalkalcal when posting about your project on social media
For the chance to win a prize
- Simply take a lovely photograph of your finished item either out in the wild or at home with autumnal props or your own version of a school nature table!
The prize will be for the most imaginative or attractive autumnal photograph
- Post your photo online using the hashtag above, or send me a photo by email by the deadline of Sunday 3rd November
What do you get for joining?
- Well most importantly you get the chance to create a cosy, autumnal project by fabulous designers including Little Cotton Rabbits, Son's Popkes and Stone Knits!
- You will receive a series of mini autumnal newsletters from me - a total of 12 in total over the 6 weeks of the KAL/CAL - with links to free patterns for autumnal knitting and crochet projects - think leaves, toadstools, acorns, hedgehogs, pumpkins, seasonal recipes, and other craft ideas.
- You also get the chance to win lovely prize if your photo of your finished item is a stunner!